Outstanding achievements in the engineering industry have something in common: They always result from superior performance, exceptional technology and a high degree of creativity.
In that way NUM has built up an outstanding reputation in the tool and machine industry. We develop complex, customized CNC automation solutions that guarantee the machine manufacturers as well as users with a high degree of added value. NUM’s successes are achieved essentially through the know-how and personal commitment of our employees. And we now offer you the opportunity to actively contribute to this success. For the NUM office in Taiwan / Taichung we are seeking an:
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Develop CNC automation applications by creating “dedicated” PLC or PC-based applications incl. HMI customization purposes
- Integration and commissioning at customer site (CNC, Motor, Drive and applications)
- Ensure specific training
- Service and troubleshooting on existing accounts
- Ensure the exchange of technical information between the customer and NUM (assistance and customer support)
- Sales support and complex calculations for the motor and drive sizing
- Bachelor or Master dergree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics or Electronic Engineering
- min. 2 years work experience with Drive, PLC and CNC systems
- Competent with CNC systems and PLC incl. ISO programming
- Experienced with any programing languages like C#, C+, Visual Basic etc.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluently in spoken and written Mandarin and good command of spoken and written in English
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Pleasure to collaborate in a small team
- Working place: Taichung / Taiwan
- A long-term perspective in a successful Swiss company with worldwide activities
- Pleasant working atmosphere with flexible working hours
- A responsible position with big scope
- Good employee benefits and income equivalent to abilities
- Continued specific education at our headquarter in Switzerland
Did we spark your interest? If yes, we appreciate your application in English or your phone call.
NUM Taiwan Ltd.
7F-2, No.536, Sec.2, Taiwan Boulevard,
Taichung City 40353, Taiwan
Tel. +886 4 2316 9600
Download the job description as PDF204172