Outstanding achievements in the engineering industry have something in common: They always result from superior performance, exceptional technology and a high degree of creativity.
In that way, NUM has built up an outstanding reputation in the tool and machinery industry. We develop complex, customized CNC automation solutions that guarantee the machine manufacturers as well as users with a high degree of added value. NUM’s successes are achieved essentially through the know-how and personal commitment of our employees. And we now offer you the opportunity to actively contribute to this success at the NUM office in Cuggiono we are seeking a:
Analog & Power Electronic Developer (m/f)
We are looking for a flexible and highly motivated hardware electronic developer. You will be integrated in an international development team spread in 3 different countries: Switzerland, France and Italy. You will report to a senior electronic developer. Your tasks and responsibilities will include the following:
- Development of electronics boards and equipment, for CNC systems and especially servo-drives, in collaboration with senior colleagues
- Debugging, re-working and testing of prototypes and pre-series boards
- Qualification of electronic components, subsystems and whole equipments
- Implementation and testing of the design changes required to improve quality and costs
- Realization of technical documents: specifications, test reports, planning, etc.
- Willingness to travel (occasionally) for visiting customers and other NUM sites.
- Support other company’s departments such as repair and production for failure mode analysis, sales for customer issues etc.
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in hardware electronic development
- University degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Good English language
- Team player with good communication skills
- Independent working attitude
- Pragmatic and solution-oriented working methodology
- An international, dynamic, growing company with the whole value chain from R&D to sales and manufacturing
- Pleasant working atmosphere with flexible working hours and other benefits.
Via F. Somma 62
IT - 20012 Cuggiono (MI)
Tel.: +39 02 97 969 264
Download the job description as PDF176835