CH-50052100- Extension for cylindrical grinding.
CH-50052480 - Special Grinding Functions
- This add-on option includes the following functions:
- Overlapping of a sin wave movement in order to modify the diameter (polygon modification) for the following operations:
- Flutes (only in form cutter module), manual step face cam, manual grinding path, plunge grinding (only in form cutter module)
- Possible applications: flow drills, add-on operations for forming taps.
- Grinding operation: manual profile grinding path
- Grinding of a profile which can be defined on a plane.
- Grinding procedure: peripheral grinding in form direction.
- Possible application: Grinding of seats for inserts.
- Automatic orientation of the grinding point at 12 o'clock for the manual flute when using shape wheels. Can Only be used in drill module.
- Correction profile for form cutters and form steps.
- Multi angle point
- Independent flute
- Variable helix for burrs
- Variable gash-out angle for drill S-gash-out
- For this option at least one of the following articles is needed: CH-50052150 (Form cutters), CH-50052360 (Complex milling cutters) or CH-50052380 (Complex drills).
CH-50052880 - Interface for external calculation
- Detailed specifications on demand.
- Using this function for the first time needs an instruction by a NUMROTO engineer.
- Also depending on how the function should be used, customer specific adaptations might be needed. If needed a quote can be requested for such adaptations
- For this option at least one of the following articles is needed:
CH-50052150, CH-50052300, CH-50052350, CH-50052370.
- In addition the following options are needed:
CH-50052660, CH-50052670, CH-50052480